- Running shoes - propel forward; look for shock absorption and cushioning.
- Training shoes - lateral movement; good support for side to side movements. They tend to be lightweight.
- Basketball shoes - offer support for the ankle; most other shoes don't offer enough ankle support.
- Walking shoes - offer more support in the arch and offer more stability
- Other sport shoes - if you are playing a specific sport, you usually want to buy specific shoes as they are designed for that sport (aka don't regularly play basketball in your running shoes)
Our Motto: All Great Workouts Should Be Shared!
Check out our blog for at-home workouts you can do whenever you want, wherever you want! These workouts offer options for all fitness levels. Please remember before you start any exercise program, consult with your physician especially if you have a chronic disease or condition, are pregnant, or are seeking medical treatment.