- Goals must mean something to you! Ask yourself:
- why are you setting them?
- what do you hope to achieve?
- what do you get out of achieving them?
- Write your goals down on paper!!! Studies have shown that people who write down their goals are 80 percent more likely to achieve them then those that don’t. Enough said.
- Steps to achieving goals -- plan them!
- If you commit to them you will most likely reach them (self discipline!)
- Plan for potential obstacles and how to work around them
- When you achieve your goals...make new ones :)
Our Motto: All Great Workouts Should Be Shared!
Check out our blog for at-home workouts you can do whenever you want, wherever you want! These workouts offer options for all fitness levels. Please remember before you start any exercise program, consult with your physician especially if you have a chronic disease or condition, are pregnant, or are seeking medical treatment.