- American diets tend to be very sparse when it comes to fiber. The average American only eats on average 15g of fiber (only about half of the recommended amount). Beans are loaded with fiber! Just one cup of cooked beans provides 12g of fiber.
- Beans provide the full family of B vitamins.
- Beans provide key minerals including iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- Beans digest slowly providing you with hunger satisfaction longer.
- Beans provide soluble fiber which assists with the absorption of glucose in the bloodstream (important for those with type II diabetes)
Our Motto: All Great Workouts Should Be Shared!
Check out our blog for at-home workouts you can do whenever you want, wherever you want! These workouts offer options for all fitness levels. Please remember before you start any exercise program, consult with your physician especially if you have a chronic disease or condition, are pregnant, or are seeking medical treatment.